|Admission to other institutes based on IIT-JEE 2012 ranks
Candidates should note that the institutes listed below will admit students based on the IIT-JEE 2012 ranks. They are advised to apply saperately to these insttutes and visit the respective website for more details.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli for admission to the following B.Tech courses
- B. Tech in Petroleum Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Reservoir and Production Engineering) - 40 seats
- B. Tech in Chemical Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Refining Engineering) - 35 seats
- Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) for admission to their 5 year integrated Master of Science (MS) program.
- Indian Maritime University to the following courses:
- 3-year B.Sc.(Nautical Science) degree course at T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
- 4-year B.Tech. (Marine Engineering) degree course at Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata, Kolkata campus and National Maritime Academy, Chennai, Chennai campus.
- 3-year B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course at Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
- 4-year B.Tech. (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering) degree course at Visakhapatnam campus.